Tooth ache can not only cause us severe pain but also interfere with our life and give us a miserable time. Such a condition need to be treated immediately. Natural Home remedies are a great way to seek relief from the pain until a dentist can be seen.
Some great Natural Remedies which work well for tooth ache involves the rubbing raw Onion juice, crushed garlic or crushed clove on the painful tooth. One can feel the relief almost within minutes because of the anti bacterial properties of these home remedies. Another popular remedy is Pepper which is very helpful in toothaches that results from a cavity. Place a pinch of pepper and salt mixture on a tooth cavity for pain relief. This remedy can also provide relief from bad breath and gum problems. Given below are some more remedies for Tooth ache.
- Asafoetida should be pestled in lemon Juice and slightly heated. Use this juice on the cavity using a cotton swab.
- Massage the gum and tooth with 3-4 drops of mustard oil and one pinch of salt.
- Use a mixture of one pinch of pepper one drop of clove oil and apply into the cavity to stop toothache.
- Use 3-4 drops of vanilla extract on the aching tooth for relief from tooth ache.
- Use a mixture of mustard oil and turmeric powder on the aching teeth.
- Applying ice pack on the tooth can give temporary relief from tooth ache.
- Apply a drop of Iodine on the tooth.
- Apply the Oil of Oregano on painful tooth.
However, prevention is better than cure. Proper dental hygiene and care can keep away the problems of the tooth. Also consuming vitamin C rich fruits like lemon and orange can keep the teeth and gum healthy and strong.