Nobody likes a dull and lifeless skin. But in order to have a healthy, glowing, hydrated and rejuvenated skin a lot of care is required. However, you do not need to be a Model or Actress to have a glowing skin. Nor do you need to go for costly skin treatments to get it. There are some excellent home remedies for glowing skin which are cheap and easy to use. Given below are some of them.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of milk cream with 2 -3 drops of rose water. Wash after 15-20 minutes.
- Apply the cream of milk mix with honey on face and massage for 10-15 minutes. Wash with warm water.
- Mash a ripe banana with milk and apply it on face . Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water and wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow.
- Apply a mixture of egg white and honey on the face and neck and wash it with cold water.
- Make a paste of 2 tablespoon turmeric in 2 tablespoon of orange juice. Scrub it on the face and neck. Wash it with cold water after 20 minutes.
- Apply mashed ripe papaya on face and neck and wash after 15 minutes for a glowing skin.
- Mix a cup of sugar with the juice of 1 lemon and apply it on face. Scrub well and face the face wash.
- Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Make a fine paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, lemon juice and honey. Apply this paste on the body and wash the same after 20 minutes by scrubbing well.
- Apply red sandal wood and coconut milk paste on face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Apply a mixture of equal amounts of pineapple juice and carrot juice on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Apply dried curry leaf powder and fuller’s earth mixed with rose water on face and wash after it is dried.
- Make a mixture of honey and tomato juice and apply it on the face and neck and wash it after 15 minutes.
- Apply a face mask made with half a teaspoon each of tomato juice, honey and yeast. Wash after 15 minutes.
As you can see Natural remedies can rejuvenate and brighten up your skin without much strain on your wallets. If you want a healthy and glowing skin it is very important to watch what you eat. Include plenty of raw foods like fruits, salads and sprouts in your daily diet. Also make it a practice to drink plenty of water to keep your body well flushed of toxins and wastes which often creates a lot of health problems.