Hair Loss or Hair fall is a common problem faced by millions of people all over the world. Many of us are worried when the hair begins thinning, lessening or disappearing as it affects our appearance. There can be several causes or reasons for hair loss or hair thinning. These can be lack of nutrition, stress, unhygienic conditions, prolonged illness, age, dandruff, heredity etc. However, there are several natural home remedies which are known to be effective in treating baldness. Given below are some simple and effective home remedies for hair fall.
- Amla Oil prepared by boiling dry amla pieces in coconut oil is helpful for hair growth.
- Henna Oil made by boiling 100 grams of henna leaves in 250 grams of mustard oil is helpful for hair growth.
- Massaging the head 2-3 times a day using almond oil helps to reduce hair fall.
- Lightly warm olive oil and use it to massage the hair. Leave it overnight and shampoo in the morning using a mild shampoo.
- Add lemon juice on coconut oil and massage on the head daily.
- Using equal quantities of amla and lemon juices as shampoo stimulates hair growth.
- Applying coriander juice on head helps to reduce hair loss.
- Applying coconut milk on the scalp helps to reduce hair loss.
- Wash hair with cooked black gram and fenugreek powder.
- Apply a mixture of one gram black pepper in 100 grams of curd and wash with warm water at least once in a week.
- Drinking lettuce and spinach juice daily is helpful for hair growth.
A Balanced Diet with liberal quantities of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits is very important for having a healthy hair. Taking more proteins by way of milk, buttermilk, soybean, wheat germ etc are very good for hair health. Also rub the scalp well with fingers after washing the hair with cold water daily after bath to promote blood circulation and hair loss.